Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fishing Agentina

I was looking aroung at sites for fishing out of the United States and came across bressanpesca.wordpress.com his site showed some beautiful country of Argentina and a lot of different fishing photos showing different types of fish caught. I contacted Ricardo and he was very kind and gave me permission to post one of his posting on my blog.
danielcarparic_tara2
OCTUBRE OCTOBER. The waterfall does not fail, this month the tents were giants, at times not bite but when they did the ability to Kennel was important. Ruben had a chop very subtle, canoe and began the tent to go to different sides, with fine nylon hook and small (92 553 No. 1 with pulpit earthworm) carp showed no truce, after a couple of minutes you could see the back and the terrible side of the tent, I guess I was too fat by the number of eggs that had the codend up the tent that afternoon charged 6 kg.Por mullets jumped as spectators, no spike in heart Azuelos with strips of colored patíes later came some guys and to my surprise one day was burriqueta.El barbarian. LOMOS DE CARPAS BACKING OF TENTS
BRESSANPESCA BRESSANPESCA
  I would love to go to Argentina and fish with Ricardo. Now that I have a friend there maybe I will. Go to his site and look over all his posts.Ricardo_Bressan@yahoo.com.ar


No comments:

Post a Comment