Monday, January 24, 2011

What is a fishing pole holder

    What are fishing pole holders?  They are a device that holds your fishing  rod. You can have a single rod fishing pole holder or a pole holder that holds several fishing rods. Probably the biggest use for holders would be in sporting goods retail stores or commercial fishing boats that take the general public out fishing.    There several types of rod holders you can use for storing you fishing rod. Depending upon what you need, you can have holders that hold several rods and are either fixed on the floor or fishing rod holders that have rollers so you can move them easily. There a multitude of fishing rod holders that you can mount on the wall so you can leave the floor space in your garage clear for other things.
   I use a pole holder that I mount on the ceiling of my garage. Actually I do have a wall mount  pole holder and a floor standing pole holder.That way, I keep all my fishing poles up where I can still use my garage floor and walls clear. It also keeps my grandkids from getting into them unless I get the fishing rod down for them. By using fishing pole holders I keep all my fishing pole safe so they don't get tangled up and  broken while storing them. Fishing pole holders also keep you fishing poles safe when you are traveling to your favorite fishing spot.  Fishing pole holders are really useful if you have a boat. It is very important to keep everything in its place when you have small space, like a boat. You can store you fishing poles in fishing pole holders designed for storage and put you fishing pole you are fishing with in a pole holder designed to hold your fishing pole while your bait is in the water. This way your hands are free to bait up other hooks and leader or hold you favorite beverage.
   A pole holder is a must for every fisherman. You can get a pole holder in just about any price range. You can buy a pole holder in just about every store that carries fishing gear. You can get holders to hold your fishing pole on the beach, in your boat even special fishing pole holders that attach to wheelchairs to help the handicapped people be able to enjoy fishing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment